Upgrade your AR-15 with our 80% Forged Lower Receiver Black Anodized. Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum, this lower offers customization, durability, and compatibility with various calibers. Start your build today!
AR-15 80% Forged Lower Receiver Black Anodized
Transform Your AR-15: 80% Forged Lower Receiver Black Anodized
80% LOWERS SHIP SEPARATE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PARTS WHEN YOU ORDER. IF WE SEE ANY OTHER PARTS ADDED WE WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND REFUND YOU. YOU CAN PURCHASE ADDITIONAL PARTS ON A NEW TRANSACTION ORDER. BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THERE STATE LAWS
Boost your AR-15 with our 80% Forged Lower Receiver Black Anodized. Create a standout firearm!
- USA Made: Quality you can trust.
- Anchor Harvey 80% Lower: Premium manufacturing.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum: Tough and durable.
- Black Hardcoat Anodize: Sleek and stylish.
- Mil-Spec Precision: Accurate fit and function.
- Versatile Calibers: One lower, multiple options.
1. What are the benefits of the 80% AR-15 Forged Lower Receiver Black Anodized?
With this lower receiver, you get:
- Customization freedom
- Durability and quality
- Compatibility with various calibers
- Sleek appearance
2. Can I legally build my AR-15 using an 80% lower?
Yes, as long as you follow federal, state, and local firearm assembly and ownership laws.
3. Do I need special tools for this 80% lower?
Some essential tools include a drill press, end mill bits, and a jig for precise machining.
4. Is this lower compatible with all AR-15 upper receivers?
Yes, it’s designed to fit all Mil-Spec upper receivers.
5. Can a beginner complete an 80% lower?
With the right tools and guidance, a beginner can successfully finish an 80% lower.
WE DO NOT SHIP 80% LOWER RECEIVERS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES – NY, RI, NJ, CT, MD, DE, HI, IL, NV, CA, WA, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, COLORADO – containing prohibited 80% Receivers will be canceled and a 15% Restock Fee Assessed – Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.