AR-15 5.56 Juggernaut California Compliant Rifle
The Juggernaut California Compliant Rifle is a top-quality defensive rifle designed for exceptional features and accuracy. Made in the USA with T6 aerospace grade billet aluminum, this rifle never compromises on quality. Here are some of the key features of this rifle:
Unlike most defensive rifles in its price range, the Juggernaut California Compliant Rifle includes top-notch furniture designed to improve both shooting experience and operator performance. It features:
- An exclusive JT M-LOK 15” handguard with heat shields and flexible attachment points, including picatinny rail integrated into the handguard ends.
- A rubber overmolded Juggernaut grip.
- A MFT adjustable stock.
The Juggernaut California Compliant Rifle is designed for exceptional performance with features that include:
- A 16” m4 profile barrel with a 1:7 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types.
- Reduced Friction black nitride bolt carrier group – M16 full auto rated.
- A carbine length gas system paired with a heavy buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action.
- Matching sets of billet uppers and lowers, giving you a very attractive and lightweight defensive weapon.
California Compliant System
In addition to its top-quality features, the Juggernaut California Compliant Rifle comes with a range of features that ensure its California compliance, including the Hellfighter Mod Kit. This is the perfect, ultra-fast California Compliant magazine lock solution for your AR-10 or AR-15. With this bolt-on solution (patent pending), you’ll be able to perform magazine changes faster than you ever thought possible.
The Hellfighter Mod Kit is compatible with any AR-15 or AR-10 and features:
- A modified quick-release takedown pin that acts as a button to separate the upper from the lower just enough to disengage semi-automatic operation and automatically disable the magazine lock.
- An internal magazine lock (Freedom Fighter by Hogue).
- Type 3 Hardcoat anodizing or Cerakote.
- Hellfighter rear pin assembly.
- A lock included.
If you’re looking for a high-quality, California-compliant rifle that offers exceptional features and accuracy, the Juggernaut California-Compliant Rifle is the perfect option for you.
How it works:
By changing out your rear take down pin and replacing it with our modified take down pin in combination with a new bolt catch now used as a magazine lock, you will have a completely California Compliant AR. You no longer have to use a Featureless AR solution. Our system will allow you to keep all of your current features, including a pistol grip, a forward grip, and adjustable butt stock. You can even reinstall a mil-spec magazine release. No need for a bullet button.
- Ultra-fast magazine changes
- Featureless AR components no longer needed
- No need to permanently modify your upper or lower
- No need for bullet button
- Available for any AR-15 or AR-10
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Finished in black or stainless steel
- Patent pending
FFL Required Before Shipping
Email us your name & order number at email@example.com and give us the FFL Dealer you would like to use so we can get your new order shipped. THERE WILL BE A 20% RESTOCKING FEE + SHIPPING DEDUCTED IF BACKGROUND CHECK IS DENIED.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by your FFL dealer. Email us the FFL dealer you would like to use for your transfer after you order. |