Say hello to the Archangel AAP1022DT Precision Stock for Ruger 10/22. Made in the USA, fully adjustable, and made to maximize accuracy. Ready for a Ruger revolution?
Archangel AAP1022DT Precision Stock Desert Tan Synthetic Fixed with Adjustable Cheek Riser for Ruger 10/22
Introducing the Archangel AAP1022DT Precision Stock in Desert Tan!
Born in the USA, this power-packed stock is the perfect match for your Ruger 10/22. It’s fully adjustable and feels just right, whether on the bench or out in the wild.
Here’s the rundown of what it packs:
- Tailored Adjustability: A cheek riser that adjusts at a click, with 1.625 inches of travel in 25 positions. The length of pull, flexible between 13 and 14.25 inches, caters to shooters of all sizes.
- Ambidextrous Gooseneck Stock: Get ready for superior ergonomics and boosted weapon control, thanks to palm swells and a grooved, textured forend.
- Integrated Picatinny Rail: Molded into the forend’s base and topped off with a sliding, textured rail cover.
- Quick-change Flared Magwell: Magazine changes are a breeze, even for extended mags.
- Buttstock: Boasts an off-hand support hook and a gentle rubber recoil pad. Your comfort is key.
- Secure Grip: Houses a locking storage compartment and a flared base. Plus, the barrel channel accommodates all barrels up to .920 diameter.
Better still, it’s a snug fit for maximum accuracy. Time to take your Ruger to the next level!
- Archangel AAP1022DT Precision Stock in Desert Tan
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Ambidextrous Gooseneck Stock with Palm Swells
- Grooved and Textured Forend
- Integrated Picatinny Rail with Rail Cover
- Quick-change Flared Magwell
- Off-hand Support Hook
- Soft Rubber Recoil Pad
- Locking Storage Compartment
- Flared Base