The AR-45 Lower Receiver in 80% completed form. The AR-45 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. It is not a cheap forging. This is a top-tier AR-45 lower receiver perfect for any high quality AR-45build. Some of the features we include are last round hold open, ambidextrous bolt release.
Because of our AR-45 design, we were able to keep all of the mil-spec dimensions from the AR-15. This will allow you to use almost any jig compatible for AR15 to complete the AR-45.
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 8 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Laser engraved JTAC logo
- Threaded bolt catch
- Upper tensioning screw
- Bolt catch assembly screw
- No roll pins need for assembly
- Ambi Bolt Release/hardware
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Threaded rear takedown pin detent hole
- Fire and safe engraved on both sides
- Uses Glock magazines
- LRBHO only guaranteed to work with our upper. Uppers from other manufacturers may not work.
- Designed for blowback operation
If you would like to finish your AR-45 80% Lower at home, we offer a jig kit Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required… but finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all laws is YOUR responsibility
WILL NOT SHIP to the following areas: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Rhode Island, Washington and Philadelphia, PA. – Our products are not sold or shipped to residents of New Jersey
Note: Due to ATF final rule 2021R-05F you cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related products at the same time.
At US Patriot Armory, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective City, State and Federal laws in the area they are ordering from. We DO NOT provide gun-smithing advice. US Patriot Armory is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.