Sig Sauer

22 07, 2023

Sig Sauer P320: A Comprehensive Overview

July 22nd, 2023|Sig Sauer|

One name stands out in the world of firearms, Sig Sauer. Known for quality, their P320 pistol raises the bar even further. So, what makes the P320 special? Let's dive right in! Overview The Sig Sauer P320, a semi-automatic pistol, has won hearts in the military, law enforcement, and civilian markets. Its main draw? Incredible modularity. With this firearm, you can change the caliber, grip size, and slide length. Measurements and Weight Depending on the variant, this pistol can range from 5.5 to 8.0 inches in overall length. Its height varies from 4.3 to 5.5 inches, while width stands between 1.3 to 1.4 inches. Without [...]

13 06, 2023

Sig P320 Fire Control Unit: Building Your Own

June 13th, 2023|Sig Sauer|

The Sig Sauer P320 is a popular firearm that has gained a loyal following among gun enthusiasts. One of the reasons for its popularity is its modular design, which allows users to customize the firearm to their liking. The fire control unit (FCU) is a particularly important component of the P320, as it houses the trigger, springs, and other important parts that make the firearm function. For those who want to take customization to the next level, purchasing an 80% Sig P320 FCU is possible. This means the FCU is only 80% complete, and the user must finish the remaining 20%. This can be a [...]

Go to Top